Margaret Totten - MA, RPC, LCT-C, CPCC
About Margaret Totten, MA, RPC, CPCC
I am a Registered Counsellor (RPC) and a Certified Life Coach (CPCC), who assists clients in coping with a variety of life issues, specifically career and life transitions.
I facilitate various workshops, and as a breast cancer survivor, I assist women diagnosed with breast cancer handle uncertainty and access their resilience.
- Master's Degree in Counselling Psychology from Yorkville University
- MA Theology, Pastoral Care and Counselling, Acadia Divinity College
- Registered Professional Counsellor -Canadian Professional Counsellors Association
- Certificate in Crisis & Trauma Response (Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute)
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC).
- Certified in the Strong Career Interest Inventory through Psychometrics Canada.
Licenced Counselling Therapist- (Candidate) -College of Counselling Therapists of NB, Canada.
- Lifeworks EAP
- Homewood Health
- Arete Human Resources (Arrive EAP)
- NB Public Safety Victim Services- Saint John
- ComPsych Corp.
I am able to accept Blue Cross insurance as a Licensed Counselling Therapist -Candidate (LCT-C) in NB.
- Contact me today!