Margaret Totten - MA, RPC, LCT-C, CPCC
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- MA, Counselling Psychology
- Twelve years of experience as a Registered Professional Counsellor (RPC).
- Compassionate Counselling for a Variety of Life & Relationship Issues & Problems of Life.
- Employee Assistance Program Provider (EAP): Lifeworks EAP, Homewood Health, ComPsych, Arete HR, NB Public Safety-Victim Services and others.
- LCT-C with the College of Counselling Therapists of NB, Canada. (CCTNB).
- Blue Cross Provider
Life & Career Transition Coaching
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach
- 1 & 3 month packages available
- Career Assessments
- Resilience and Transition Coaching
- Direct Personal and Professional Experience in the area of transitions.
MA in Theology- Pastoral Care & Counselling
- Values and Vocation Exploration
- Certified Coach & Registered Counsellor.
- CTRI Certificate in Trauma Response
- Experienced Breast Cancer Survivor and Counsellor for Women
- Spiritual Exploration of Life Meaning and Purpose